Please follow these steps to arrange the C&G 2921 Level 3 exam.
Please complete the exam booking form with your details.
These details are required for registration and certification upon success with the exam.
Learners must hold the latest 18th Edition qualification:
- C&G 2382-22 18th Edition of the Wiring Regulation
and must hold one of the following qualifications:
- C&G 2357 Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Installing Electrotechnical Systems and Equipment (Buildings, Structures and the Environment)
- C&G 2357 Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Electrotechnical Services (Electrical Maintenance)
- C&G 5357 Level 3 Electrotechnical qualification
- C&G 2356 Level 3 NVQ in Electrotechnical Services Experienced Worker
- C&G 2346 Level 3 Electrotechnical Experienced Worker Qualification
- Other Awarding Organisations equivalences will also be acceptable
- ECS Gold Card, JIB Electrician or Approved Electrician Card
- Be a current member of a competent person’s scheme (e.g NICEIC).
Upon successful receipt of your information from the exam registration form, we will send you a confirmation email with the phone number to call to arrange a suitable date and time for the exam. We recommend calling the phone number provided sooner rather than later to ensure you get the date and time you want.
Important note: To allow time to process the information received from the exam registration form, please wait at least 24 hours before calling us for the exam.
Activate Trade Training Ltd
The Green House
244-254 Cambridge Heath Road
London E2 9DA
Tel: 020 8533 3794
The Safety Maintenance Company
Unit 1A New Pudsey Square,
Bradford Road, Leeds LS28 6PX
Tel: 0113 257 0842
Proactive Technical Training Ltd
Icknield Way Industrial Estate
Herts, HP23 4JX
Tel: 01442 949817
Temple Street Unit Factory Estate,
Hull HU5 1AD
Tel: 01652 658151
Arnold Business Centre,
Nottingham NG5 7ER
Tel: 0115 666 2366
Lantei Business Centre,
55 Guild Hall Street,
Preston PR1 3NU
Tel: 01772 250 179
Stoke on Trent
Rebus Training Ltd
Unit 4, Westlake Trading Estate, Canal Lane, Tunstall,
Stoke on Trent,
Pyle, Bridgend ST6 4PA
Tel: 01782 976555